Love Beets webiste Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE LOVEBEETS WEBSITE
Harvest FreshCuts Pty Ltd trading as “Lovebeets” maintains this website (Lovebeets Website) for your personal use. Your access to and use of the Lovebeets Website is subject to the following Terms.
- The Lovebeets Website is comprised of various Web pages operated by Lovebeets.
- The Lovebeets Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained within these Terms. Your use of the Lovebeets Website constitutes your agreement to these Terms.
- Lovebeets reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. Lovebeets reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- The Lovebeets Website may contain links to other Websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Lovebeets and Lovebeets is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained within a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
Lovebeets is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Lovebeets is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lovebeets of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- As a condition of your use of the Lovebeets Website, you warrant to Lovebeets that you will not use the Lovebeets Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- You may not use the Lovebeets Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Lovebeets Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Lovebeets Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Lovebeets Websites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
- 8. The Lovebeets Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; and/or
- violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Lovebeets has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Lovebeets reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any material in its sole discretion.
- Lovebeets reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Lovebeets reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Lovebeets's sole discretion.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service.
- Lovebeets does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Lovebeets specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
- Managers and hosts are not authorized Lovebeets spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Lovebeets.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO LOVEBEETS OR POSTED AT ANY LOVEBEETS WEBSITE
- Lovebeets does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Lovebeets (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Lovebeets Website or its associated services (collectively "Submissions").
- Notwithstanding paragraph 16, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Lovebeets, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. However, by submitting your Submission to the Lovebeets Website, you waive any moral rights you may have and consent to the infringement of your moral rights, as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission.
- Lovebeets is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Lovebeets's sole discretion.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights in the Lovebeets Website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are owned by (or licensed to) Lovebeets.
- You must not in any form or by any means (except as expressly authorised by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or these Terms):
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any works or other subject matter or any part of the Lovebeets Website generally; or
- commercialise any works or other subject matter, information, products or services obtained from any part of the Lovebeets Website,
without Lovebeet’s written permission.
- Unless Lovebeets agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to the Lovebeets Website only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on the Lovebeets Website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the any of this, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from the Lovebeets Website.
- All contents of the Lovebeets Website are: Copyright 2012 and/or its suppliers.
- The Lovebeets Website features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”) that are the property of, or are licensed to Lovebeets and its subsidiaries.
- Nothing contained on the Lovebeets Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Mark displayed on the Lovebeets Website without written permission of Lovebeets or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the Lovebeets Website.
- Any example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Lovebeets use of any personal data you submit to the Lovebeets Website is governed by the Lovebeets Website’s Privacy Statement, which can be accessed by clicking or requesting a hard copy from Lovebeets. By continuing to use the Lovebeets Website, you consent to the terms of the Privacy Statement.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst Lovebeets strives to protect such information, Lovebeets does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Lovebeets Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information contained within the Lovebeets Website.
- Lovebeets and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Lovebeets Website at any time. Advice received via the Lovebeets Website should not be relied upon for person, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- Lovebeets and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Lovebeets Website for any purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Lovebeets and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Lovebeets harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising from and related to your use of the Lovebeets Website.
- Lovebeets reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Lovebeets Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Queensland, Australia and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Queensland, Australia in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Lovebeets Website.
- Use of the Lovebeets Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including without limitation paragraph 38.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Lovebeets as a result of these Terms or use of the Lovebeets Website.
- Lovebeets's performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Lovebeets's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Lovebeets Website or information provided to or gathered by Lovebeets with respect to such use.
- If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set out above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- Unless otherwise specified, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between the you and Lovebeets with respect to the Lovebeets Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Lovebeets with respect to the Lovebeets Website.