Superfood Beet & Kale Coconut Milk Popsicles
Preparation Time: 25 min
Cooking Time: 5 hours
What you'll need:
- 1 large Love Beets cooked beet
- 1 big handful Organic Girl Baby Kale
- 1 (400ml) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Unsweetened shredded coconut for garnish
What to do:
- Add the ingredients for the popsicles to a high-powered blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds with the beet-kale mixture and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze at least three hours, or overnight.
- Heat the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until melted. Remove from heat and allow chocolate mixture to cool.
- Remove a popsicle from its mold and spoon chocolate over it, covering about 1/3 to 1/2 of the popsicle.
- Immediately dip in unsweetened shredded coconut (or chopped nuts) and plate on a piece of parchment paper or freezer paper.
- Repeat for remaining popsicles. Serve immediately or freeze to allow chocolate to harden completely.
- Store popsicles in a sealable bag in the freezer.