Beet White Wine Spritzers
Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 0 min
What you'll need:
- 1 750-ml bottle white wine, such as sauvignon blanc or chardonnay
- 1 liter sparkling mineral water
- ¼ cup to ½ cup agave nectar or pure maple syrup (to taste)
- 8 ounces Love Beets Beet Juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups fresh ripe strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
What to do:
- Add all of the ingredients for the spritzers to a large pitcher and stir well. Taste for flavor, and add more agave nectar and/or lime juice to taste.
- Fill glasses half-way up with ice and fill with Beet spritzer, making sure each glass gets plenty of fruit.
- Sip and enjoy!