Strawberry Beet Gazpacho with Lemon Cashew Cream
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 0 mins
What you'll need:
Lemon Cashew Cream
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 16 ounces ripe strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 8.8 ounce package Love Beets Cooked Beets, chopped
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 mint leaves, chopped
- Pinch sea salt
What to do:
- Soak cashews overnight in a small bowl, with enough water to cover the nuts.
- Combine all cashew cream ingredients in a small blender. Continue to blend until completely smooth – this will require stopping the blender, scraping down the sides, and starting back up again multiple times! If necessary, add water, a tablespoon at a time.
- Blend up all gazpacho ingredients in a high powered blender until completely smooth. Refrigerate until chilled and serve with lemon-cashew cream on top!