Back to Recipe index
Pepperoni, mozzarella and chilli infused beetroot pizza
Try this quick alternative to a regular pizza, which uses naan bread as a base and chilli infused beetroot for added taste.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10-12 mins
What You'll Need
- 2 plain naan bread
- 2 tsbp chopped flatleaf parsley
- 1 tbsp capers, roughly chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 180g Love Beets Chilli Infused Beetroot, cut into wedges
- 55g sliced pepperoni
- 1 x 125g ball mozzarella, torn into pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Arrange the naan on baking paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the parsley, capers, garlic and oil, then divide between the naan and spread all over with the back of a spoon.
- Top each naan evenly with the chilli beetroot, pepperoni, and mozzarella. Grind over a little black pepper and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the naan is crisp and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
If you can't get your hands on Love Beets Chilli Infused Beetroot then vacuum packed beetroot will work perfectly in this dish.