Beet & Baked Sweet Potato
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
Serves: 4 as a light lunch with salad
What you'll need:
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 150g cooked beets, cut into wedges
- 180g shredded ham
For the Dressing
- 170ml tub sour cream
- Small bunch of chives, snipped
- 1-2 tsp mustard, to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Scrub the potatoes well and prick a couple of times with a fork. Arrange on a baking tray and bake for about 40 minutes until soft all the way through when pierced with sharp knife.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking, make the dressing by mixing together the sour cream and chives in a small bowl. Season to taste with mustard, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When the potatoes are cooked, cut down the middle and open up a little. Divide the beets between the potatoes and scatter over the ham. Finally, drizzle over the dressing before serving immediately.