Beet & Potato Mash
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
What you'll need:
- 400g mashing potatoes
- 4 Sweetfire beets (or Plain Cooked beets)
- 4 tbsp Crème Fraiche
- Salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- Peel the potatoes and cut each into 8. Put them into a large pan of salted water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- While the potatoes cook, chop the beets into quarters.
- Once the potatoes are tender, add the beets to the water and simmer for two minutes longer.
- Drain the water away and add the crème fraiche to the pan. Mash everything together well until you have a smooth pink mash. Season to taste.