Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: None
Serves: 1 - 2
What you'll need:
For the Salad
- 2 Omega-3 eggs hard boiled
- 80g cooked beets, chopped
- 60g yellow pepper, chopped
- 40g sprouted beeans and lentils
- 2 handfuls of mixed leaves, washed and drained
- 6 walnuts halves
- Rock salt to taste
For the Dressing
- 50g natural organic yogurt or soya yogurt
- 4g fresh dill, finely chopped
- 10g horseradish
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 slice of rye bread, toasted, topped with half of small avocado, black pepper, and lemon juice or with hummus or tahini
What to do:
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Boil the eggs (we like the yolks to be a little soft and runny but you should cook them to your taste).
- Place the leaves on a plate. Mix the beets, peppers and sprouted beans and place on the leaves. Cut the eggs into halves and place on the beets mix with the walnuts.
- Top with the dressing and serve immediately.
- Toast rye bread and add other topping of choice.
*This salad has been designed by expert nutritionist Yvonne Bishop Weston and is carefully balanced to be low GL, so that you release the energy in your food slowly and steadily.