Ginger Beet Hummus
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 0 mins
What you'll need:
- 3 large Love Beets Cooked Beets (1 and a 1/2 cups), chopped
- 2 15-ounce cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne or chipotle pepper to taste
What to do:
- Add all of the prepared ingredients to a food processor or high powered blender and process until completely smooth. Taste for flavor, and add more lemon juice, cayenne, or salt to taste.
- Use the hummus as a dip for crackers, pita, raw vegetables, or use it as a spread on sandwiches or toast!