What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ head Russian red kale, leaves finely chopped
- 10 large eggs, well beaten
- ¼ cup half & half (half & half is equal parts full cream milk and light cream)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Love Beets cooked beets, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces brie cheese, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celcius
- Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch cast iron or oven-safe skillet. Add the green onion, garlic, and kale, and sauté, stirring occasionally until kale has wilted, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Beat the eggs, half & half and sea salt together until well-combined. Pour this mixture into the skillet with the veggies.
- Layer the sliced beets and brie on top of the egg mixture and place skillet on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until eggs have set up and are golden brown on top. Allow frittata to cool 10 minutes before cutting slices and serving.