What You'll Need
- 1 whole grain pizza base
- 1 250g ball fresh mozzarella, sliced
- ½ package Love Beets cooked beets, sliced
- 1 large ripe peach, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 4 ripe fresh figs, stemmed and sliced half-wise
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 jar pesto
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place pizza base on a tray lined with baking paper. With a large spoon, gently spread the pesto evenly across the pizza base, leaving a 2cm border without any pesto.
- Scatter the mozzarella and beet slices around. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the rim is golden brown, the cheese is melted, and the bottom of the pizza is crisp.
- Pull out the oven rack with the pizza and quickly scatter over the sliced peaches and figs and bake for another 2 minutes until the fruit is just lightly cooked.
- Transfer the pizza to a cutting board, top with rocket, and drizzle with of olive oil, cut into 6 large slices and serve warm.