What You'll Need
- 1 Wholegrain Wrap
- 5 fresh baby beetroots
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + extra to serve
- 5 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 3 fresh Rosemary sprigs
- 100g cottage cheese (crumbled)
- 1 ½ tbsp balsamic glaze
- Salt + pepper to taste
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a round baking tray with baking paper. Place your wrap onto the baking tray and set aside.
- Finely chop your beetroots and zucchini into very thin round slices.
- Add chopped beetroot and zucchini to your wrap and cover the whole base. Sprinkle over garlic powder, drizzle over olive oil, scatter dollops of pesto, add fresh Rosemary sprigs and halved cherry tomatoes.
- Place into oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Top with cottage cheese, drizzle over balsamic glaze, olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Slice and enjoy!