What You'll Need
- 1 packet Love beets
- 2 cups fresh ripe berries of your choice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated (or more to taste)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
What to Do
- Place the bowl of your ice cream maker in the freezer overnight, until completely frozen.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, and blend until completely smooth. Transfer to a sealable container and refrigerate until chilled.
- Set up your ice cream maker, and transfer the chilled sorbet base to the bowl. Turn the ice cream maker on and allow it to churn until the mixture is thick and the machine begins to bog down. Serve immediately or transfer the sorbet to a freezer-safe container. Freeze for 2 hours, until completely frozen. When ready to serve, thaw the sorbet for 5 to 10 minutes. Scoop into bowls, and enjoy!