What You'll Need
- 9 medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- 1 large Love Beets cooked beet, chopped
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (+ more for rolling)
- ¼ cup raw almonds, chopped
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
What to Do
- Add all of the ingredients for the energy balls to a food processor and turn it on. Process until a thick paste forms (note: you will need to stop the food processor several times to scrape the sides with a rubber spatula).
- Transfer the ball mixture to a sealable container and refrigerate 15 minutes to allow mixture to chill and set up.
- Form 12 to 14 balls out of the beet-coconut mixture, then roll in shredded coconut or chopped nuts.
- Store energy balls in a sealed container in your refrigerator for up to 5 days.