What You'll Need
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted or grilled
- 200g goats cheese
- 110g feta
- 2 Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp honey
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- For topping: fresh figs (quartered), balsamic, fresh thyme, salt and pepper
What to Do
- Slice baguette and brush each side with olive oil. Grill for 3 minutes on each side over medium heat, until toasted and crunchy.
- In a blender or food processor, combine goat cheese, feta, beets, thyme, honey and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spread baguette slices with beet spread, then top with a quartered fresh fig and drizzle with balsamic, salt, pepper and fresh thyme.