What You'll Need
- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 large Love Beet (Coles and Woolworths vac packed), chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until a sticky ball forms. You may need to start and stop the food processor and scrape the side several times.
- Transfer the mixture to a 20cm by 20cm square baking dish and press the mixture evenly into the pan (it will be sticky!).
- You can use a piece of baking paper to help level out the mixture
- Cover bars and freeze for 20 minutes (or refrigerate for 2 hours)
- Use a sharp knife to cut into 16 pieces and enjoy!