What You'll Need
- 1 bunch Dutch baby carrots
- 2 parsnips
- 250g pack Love Beets Baby Beetroot
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup parsley, freshly cut
- 2-3 tbsp hummus
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Trim the Dutch baby carrots and cut the parsnips into long thin wedges. Spread the carrots and parsnips on a baking tray and season with oil, salt and pepper.
- Drain the beets and slice into quarters. Spread on a corner of the baking tray or on a different baking tray to ensure the juices from the beets don’t run and ‘stain’ the other veggies.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 30 minutes or until tender and golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread a spoonful of hummus on a plate, then top with roasted vegetables, fresh radish and parsley.