What You'll Need
- 1 cup pickled red cabbage
- 250g Love Beets/vac packed beetroot (Coles & Woolworths)
- 1 cup kidney beans (cooked)
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 purple sweet potato
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Salt and pepper
What to Do
- To prepare the cauliflower, sweet potato and beetroot wash vegetables and preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Cut cauliflower and sweet potato into smaller pieces, add avocado oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake all of the vegetables in the oven for about 30 minutes until veggies are crispy.
- Assemble in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy!