What You'll Need
- Pesto: 1 pack Balsamic Infused Love Beets
- Pesto: 1 clove garlic
- Pesto: 3 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Pesto: ¼ cup olive oil
- Pesto: Salt and Pepper
- 250 grams prawns peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup coriander minced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 3 large zucchini
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
What to Do
- Make the pesto: Place the garlic clove and toasted pine nuts in the bowl of a food processor fitted with blade attachment and pulse until pine nuts are roughly chopped and garlic is minced. Add the beets, olive oil, and salt and pepper and pulse until you have a smooth pesto. Taste to adjust for seasoning.
- Prepare the prawns: Rinse and dry prawns and place in a bowl. Toss to coat with the olive oil, minced coriander and shallot, lemon zest, and salt until evenly coated. Set aside to marinate for at least 20 minutes or place in fridge until ready to cook.
- Make the zoodles and broccolini: Meanwhile, spiralize the zucchini on medium setting, and set aside. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and sliced garlic and cook until fragrant and light golden brown. Add the broccolini pieces; add a splash of water to the skillet, cover, and cook until bright green and tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate; keep warm. In the same skillet, add the shrimp and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side and transfer to plate with broccolini. Return to the skillet and add the zucchini noodles, a heaping dollop of pesto, and cook until noodles are gently cooked and al dente, adding more pesto if needed. Stir in cooked broccolini and prawns to bring everything together. Transfer to plates, serve with lemon wedge, and enjoy immediately.