What You'll Need
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1-2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 packages Love Beets Balsamic Beets, (1 packet pureed and 1 box cut into quarters)
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 3-inch sticks
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 head green kale, chopped
- ¼ head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ lime, quartered
- Sesame and pumpkin seeds, for sprinkling
- ¾ cup your favorite green sauce
What to Do
- Make the pink cauliflower rice: Using a food processor fitted with the grater attachment, grate the cauliflower florets into “rice.” Or you can simply process with the blade only for a finely grated version of the rice. Sauté rice with 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat, season with salt and pepper, and cover with lid to steam and become translucent and tender. Stir in pureed organic mild vinegar beets until stained pink. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Roast the sweet potatoes: Add the sweet potato sticks on a baking tray and bake at 200C until tender and lightly crisp on the edges, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook greens: Sauté the broccoli and kale in some olive oil over medium heat, pour over a little water, and season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and lightly steam, about 2 minutes until bright green and tender. Squeeze over some lemon or lime juice, and set aside.
- Assemble bowls: Add some of the cauliflower rice, quartered beets, sweet potatoes, steamed green veggies, chickpeas, sliced cabbage, avocado, sliced jalapeños and radishes to each of the bowls. Serve with a wedge of lime, sprinkle with seeds, and drizzle with your favorite sauce!
*Ingredients keep well covered in airtight containers for up to 5 days.