What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cup rolled gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1 cup medjool dates (pitted)
- a pinch of salt
- 1 love beet/ 1 vacpack beetroot (Coles & Woolworths)
- Glaze: 2 tbps coconut oil
- Glaze: 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Glaze: 1 tbsp coconut butter
What to Do
- To prepare the dough add all ingredients into a food processor and process into a moist thick dough. If the dough appears to be too wet to form add some oats. If its too dry, add a tbsp of water or so.
- Roll into little balls and put in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- To make the donut glaze, melt coconut oil with maple syrup in a small pan. Whisk well until fully combined.
- Dip the cold but firm donut holes into the glaze and put them back in the freezer for a few minutes. Repeat this step 3-4 times until you get that donut glaze effect. Store the donut holes in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.