What You'll Need
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pinch sea salt
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 4-6 fresh strawberries, sliced into rounds
What to Do
- In a blender, combine coconut water, beets, strawberries, raspberries, lime juice, honey, and sea salt. Blend until smooth.
- Whisk in chia seeds and let sit for 10 minutes, whisking once or twice while it sits.
- When chia seeds have absorbed some liquid, pour mixture into popsicle molds, add a few slices of fresh strawberries and freeze for at least 4 hours, preferably 6-8.
- To easily remove popsicle from mold, run under warm water for 5-10 seconds.